Personal Information We Collect: When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.” We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and similar), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to communicate with you; to screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Personal Information: We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example,
- We use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We share your personal information with third parties to perform specific services to you on our behalf including but not limited to disclosure of your name, shipping address, email, and phone number to a postal service delivering your order, and/or we share your credit card information required to process your payment to financial-services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers and/or we share some specific information to a manufacturer of an item you purchased while assisting you in a warranty situation, and/or similar.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive.
- The disclosure of your Personal Information may be done as part of a purchase, transfer or sale of services or assets (e.g., in the event that substantially all of our assets are acquired by another party, customer information may be one of the transferred assets).
- We may share non-personal information which does not directly personally identify you (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the amount of orders placed within a certain period or similar) with general public or with third parties such as advertising partners.
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- Do not track: Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- Data retention: We may maintain customer information in both electronic and paper format at our company offices. When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records.
- Minors: The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years old.
- Contact us: For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail: 22136 Westheimer Parkway #602, Katy, TX, 77450, United States.