Intended Audience Disclaimer:
- A vast majority of the items we sell are weapon’s sights, parts and accessories of all kinds which are used for hunting, self-defense or for sport’s targets shooting. We believe that every adult US Person has rights to legally possess weapons for legal purposes as it is determined by the Constitution, applicable US laws and regulations. We also believe in ethical hunting when hunters know and respect the hunted game, follow the law, are familiar with the places they hunt and with the wildlife that lives there and with the way they should behave when hunting to satisfy what society expects of a hunter. The Customer acknowledges having been advised by Basic Precision that among other information our Site contains or may contain images of weapons and hunting scenes (including but not limited to a hunted game before and after a hunt). Use the Site at your discretion. If you have a different perception and viewing such images may hurt your feelings or may be unpleasant to you by any means, then we respectfully ask you not to use this Site.
- Many of our products are subject to export restrictions and regulations of the US Government. The list of such items includes but is not limited to sighting equipment (night vision, thermal and optical) including technical data thereof (user guides, manuals, etc.), mounting hardware and accessories. All the information, photos, text, video, graphics, images, trademarks, logos, product and product names, compilations of the foregoing, and other materials and services found on the Site (hereinafter collectively "Content"), is intended for the lawful use of Basic Precision's customers, employees and members of the general public who are adult US Persons of 18 years of age or older. Hereinafter the term “US Person” shall be understood as defined by International Traffic in Arms Regulations ITAR § 120.15, meaning the Customer is a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1101(a)(20), or is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3), or is a "corporation, business association, partnership, society, trust, or any other entity, organization or group that is incorporated to do business in the U.S., or is a governmental (federal, state, or local) entity" (See ITAR § 120.15). If you are not an adult US Person of 18 years of age or older, then please do not use this Site.
- Acceptance of Terms and Compliance: You acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States. You further agree to comply with all local laws, regulations and rules. Furthermore, you certify that you have read, understood and agree to comply with our Export Policies & Restrictions and with our Return, Product Warranties & Refund Policies the provisions of which these two documents are hereby incorporated by reference for all purposes as if the same were set forth herein in full. You also represent that you have the legal authority to accept these Terms on behalf of yourself or any party you represent.
- Copyright and Trademarks: The unauthorized copying, displaying or other use of any element or part of the Content from this site is a violation of the law. The Customer acknowledges having been advised by Basic Precision that the Content is protected in the U.S. by a variety of laws, including but not limited to, copyright laws, trademark laws, patent laws and other proprietary rights laws. Our Web address (BasicPrecission.com), our assumed name (Basic Precision) and our company name (Basic Finder, LLC) are trademarks or registered trademarks. All other products, models and company names referenced in the Content may be the trademarks of their respective owners. We do not authorize the use of any trade name, trademark, registered trademark, logo, or any copyrighted material referenced in our Content for any purpose (including non-commercial applications). You are hereby granted permission to access the Content from the Site in whole or in part, solely for your personal, non-commercial use of viewing and browsing through the Site or ordering products or services from the Site and this permission terminates automatically if you breach any part of the Terms. You have to contact Basic Precision and obtain our written consent to use any element or part of the Content for any other purpose including, but not limited to uploading, downloading, modification, publication, transmission, participation in the transfer or sale of, copying, reproduction, republishing, creation of derivative works from, distribution, performance, display, incorporation into another web site, reproducing the Site, or for any other exploiting any of the Content, in whole or in part. You agree not to download, display or use any element or part of the Content in any manner that denigrates or discredits Basic Precision.
- Third-Party Sites: Basic Precision may from time to time provide links and pointers to internet sites maintained by third parties ("third-party sites") and it may from time to time provide materials from third parties on this Site. Third-party sites links and any third-party materials are provided for your convenience only. These third-party sites are owned and operated by independent parties over which we have no control. Unless otherwise expressly stated in writing, Basic Precision is not in any way responsible or liable for the information, goods and services offered by them or for anything in connection with such third-party sites. Basic Precision does not endorse or approve and makes no warranties, representations or undertakings relating to the content of third-party sites. Any time you proceed with a link to or from a third-party site, you do it at your own risk. Any use of a third-party site will be subject to and any information you provide will be governed by the terms of that third-party site, including those relating to confidentiality, data privacy and security. Basic Precision disclaims liability for any loss, damage and any other consequence resulting directly or indirectly from or relating to your access to a third-party site or any information that you may provide or any transaction conducted on or via a third-party site or the failure of any information, goods or services posted or offered at a third-party site or any error, omission or misrepresentation on a third-party site or any computer virus arising from or system failure associated with a third-party site.
Disclaimers: There are certain risks in using any information, software, or products found on the internet and Basic Precision cautions you to make certain that you completely understand these risks before retrieving, using, relying upon, or purchasing anything. The Customer acknowledges having been advised by Basic Precision that you (the Customer) visiting our Site assume all responsibility and risk for the use of this Site.
- Information published on this Site is provided without charge as a convenience to visitors, to be used for informational purposes only. Nothing in this web site constitutes a recommendation or endorsement of any item, product or brand.
- Although reasonable care has been taken with regard to this site's content, Basic Precision does not warrant or represent that this site's content is accurate, complete, or up to date, nor does it warrant or represent that access to and use of this site or the server which makes it available will be uninterrupted, error-free, and free of computer viruses or other harmful components. The content of this Site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors for which Basic Precision assumes no responsibility.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing, quantities available or product information received from our suppliers, Basic Precision shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Basic Precision shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- All products are limited to supply on hand. Basic Precision makes no guarantee of continued availability should an item be unexpectedly out of stock or backordered from our suppliers. If an item is not available your transaction will be refunded.
- Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation from Basic Precision does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Basic Precision reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Basic Precision reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered at any item. All orders placed over $500.00 (U.S.) must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment and we may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
- The Content of our Site, including all of the materials available herein or on third party sites, is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your phone, tablet, computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material or from use of this Site.
- To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Basic Precision disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
- Any purchase from Basic Precision is subject to our Return, Product Warranties & Refund Policies the provisions of which are hereby incorporated by reference for all purposes as if the same were set forth herein in full.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Basic Precision shall be deemed to alter this disclaimer of warranty, or to create any warranty.
- Limitation of Liability:
Basic Precision reserves the right to start selling products with improvements, alterations or modifications made by the products' manufacturers at any time. We shall not be obligated to make such alterations or modifications to previously sold products.
- Jurisdiction and Governing Law: Basic Precision operates this website from its offices located in Texas, in the United States of America and we make no representations that the materials in this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. By accessing the Site, you agree that the statutes and laws of the United States and the State of Texas, USA without regard to conflicts of laws principles, will apply to all matters relating to use of the Site, and you agree that any litigation shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Houston, Texas, USA and by using this Site you consent to personal jurisdiction within these courts. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Site, or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Notices and Communications:
- Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail to the addresses you provided while using the Site or in other communications with Basic Precision. We may also provide some general notices by displaying notices or links to notices on the Site.
- If you have any questions regarding any portion of the Terms, or if you wish to inquire, regarding rights of use not explicitly granted herein, please submit your questions via email to info@BasicPrecision.com.
- Accounts, Passwords and Privacy Policies: You agree that all information we collect from the Customers is subject to our Privacy Policies the provisions of which are hereby incorporated by reference for all purposes as if the same were set forth herein in full. Certain areas of the Site require registration or otherwise ask you to provide information to use certain features or access certain content. If the Site requires you to create an account or otherwise submit information, you must complete the specified process by providing us with current, complete, and accurate information as requested by the applicable registration form. It is your responsibility to maintain your registration data current, complete, and accurate. Any loss caused by your failure to do so is your responsibility. During the registration process, you may be asked to enter your name, a valid e-mail address and choose a password. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your account. Additionally, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Basic Precision immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. You further agree not to email, post, or otherwise disseminate any user account login credentials, including username or password, or other information which provides you access to the Site. Basic Precision is not liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge, and is not responsible for any delay in shutting down your account after you have reported a breach of security to us.
Revisions of the Terms and of the Content:
- Basic Precision may modify, suspend, withdraw or discontinue the Content, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. You agree that Basic Precision shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, withdrawal or discontinuance of the Content.
- Basic Precision may at any time revise these Terms without notice by updating this webpage. By continuing to use the Site, you agree to be bound by any revisions and you agree to periodically visit this page to determine the current to that time Terms to which you are bound.
- Termination: You agree that Basic Precision, in its sole discretion, may terminate or restrict your use or access to this Site or any part thereof for any reason, including, without limitation, that Basic Precision believes you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms, or the terms, conditions, or rules of a promotion (if any) contained within the Site. Further you agree that upon such termination, you must destroy all information or any part of the Content downloaded, copied or obtained from this Site by any other means.
- Other: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Basic Precision and govern your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and Basic Precision and any advice or information (whether oral or written) obtained by you from Basic Precision relating to your use of this Site. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use purchased products or services or participate in promotions. The headings in this agreement are for reference purposes only and have no legal effect. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government or by the final determination of any state or federal court, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision of the Terms. The failure of Basic Precision to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms at any time shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure of Basic Precision to comply with these Terms because of an act of God, war, fire, riot, terrorism, earthquake, actions of federal, state or local governmental authorities or for any other reason beyond the reasonable control of Basic Precision shall not be deemed a breach of these Terms. The provisions regarding Content, representations and warranties, limitations of liability, indemnity, jurisdiction, and the above miscellaneous provisions in these Terms shall survive any termination of this agreement.