PLEASE CONTACT US FOR THE IMAGE INTENSIFIER TUBES AVAILABILITY PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT.
Free shipping to the Continental US
D-750 4.0x66 Elite Night Vision Sights are offered in 4 models:
D-750PW: D-750 4.0x66 Elite Night Vision Sight, White Phosphor ECHO Auto-gated Photonis with Manual Gain;
- D-750F: D-750 4.0x66 Elite Night Vision Sight, Green Phosphor MILSpec Grade Gen 3 Filmed Auto-gated with Manual Gain;
- D-750FW: D-750 4.0x66 Elite Night Vision Sight, White Phosphor MILspec Gen 3 Filmed Auto-gated with Manual Gain;
- D-750UW: D-750 4.0x66 Elite Night Vision Sight, White Phosphor MILspec Gen 3+ Unfilmed Auto-gated with Manual Gain.
Photonis Tubes outperform typical Gen 2+. Please click HERE for more details and for simple explanation of differences between the models.
The D-750 4.0x power compact Night Vision Sight features new high definition (HD) multicoated optics and manual gain control of the image intensifier. The HD optics allows the D-750 system to outperform similar systems with standard optics by providing 20% better recognition and detection ranges.
This NV sight provides clear and crisp images for engagements in virtually any environment or nighttime light conditions. The scope is superior for medium-range shooting, with outstanding accuracy in the most unfavorable conditions. Energy-efficient electronic components provide best in the industry battery life.
Compact, precise, rugged and easy to use, the D-750 4.0x NV sight is the preferred choice for the professionals involved in tactical engagements.
EACH MODEL FEATURES:
- Manual Gain for the finest adjustments to the environment
- High Definition (HD) multicoated optics
- Excellent detection range
- Dual color Mil-Dot red-on-green or yellow-on-green reticle with adjustable brightness
- Standard Picatinny rail MIL-STD-1913 rail mount system
- Can be used with heavy recoil weapons, including 0.375 H&H, .270 WIN, 12 Gauge, .50 cal.
- Dust and water resistant
- Battery life of up to 120 hrs from two AA batteries
- Lengthy manufacturer's warranty
- 2-year limited warranty for Photonis models
- 3-year limited warranty for Gen3 and Gen3+ models
- Field of View, Linear: 53 ft at 100 yds
- Field of View, Angle: 9 degrees
- Parallax: Parallax Free
- Reticule windage/elevation adjustment: ¼ MOA per click
- Focus Range: 7 yds to infinity
- Optical Coating: Multi-Coated
- Mount Type: Quick Release , Weaver
- Battery Type: AA
- Operating Temperature: -40 - +122 F
- Battery Life: 120 hours
- Weather Resistance: Meets IP67
- Dim's: Length 9.3 in x Width 3.8 in x Height: 3.1 in
- Weight: 32 oz