PLEASE CONTACT US FOR THE IMAGE INTENSIFIER TUBES AVAILABILITY PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT.
Free shipping to the Continental US
BPVS-14BE NV binoculars are offered in 2 models:
- MIL-SPEC Gen 3 B&W: BPVS-14BE Elite NV Binocular Kit built with White Phosphor High-Performance Hand-Selected Elbit-made Thin-Filmed Auto-Gated 72-64 lp/mm Gen3+ Image Intensifier Tubes with Manual Gain Control.
- MIL-SPEC Elite Gen 3+ B&W: BPVS-14BE Elite NV Binocular Kit built with White Phosphor High-Performance Hand-Selected L3-made Unfilmed Auto-Gated 72-64 lp/mm Gen3+ Image Intensifier Tubes with min FOM 2376 and Manual Gain Control.
Please click HERE to read simple explanation of differences between the models.
BPVS-14BE Night Vision Binocular System with Dual Mounting Bridge (DMB) is a highly versatile system that can be utilized for a number of applications including combat, rescue and surveillance missions. PVS-14BE can be used as a handheld viewing device or be head-mounted for hands-free operation as a single-eye or dual eye NV
binocular system when paired with a dual mounting bridge. PVS-14 can be also weapon mounted and placed in-line with a daytime red dot or a holographic sight. The device has an automatic brightness control to achieve the highest image
quality in varying light conditions. This night vision system is loaded with neat features including a low battery and IR-ON indicators, a light overload sensor, that shuts the device off within seconds if accidentally exposed to bright light. The device has a durable, lightweight housing that is one of the most compact in the NV industry. There is a built‐in shortrange IR illuminator for use in extremely low light conditions. The Dual Mounting Bridge System (DMBS) is a versatile part that can be configured as a single-channel or dual-channel night vision binocular system that allows a greater depth perception that is particularly acute when operating at night. The DMBS increases the flexibility and usability for each separate PVS-14BE NV monocular by making it possible to rapidly detach one or both NV devices from the headgear for use as a weapon-mounted Night Vision weapon sight or as a handheld device.
The unique design of the DMB allows one or both NV monocular to be swung up, completely out of the line of sight, without disturbing the eye alignment of the other device. To enhance viewing capabilities, the system can be paired with a 3.0x MIL SPEC Afocal Lens that is easily attached to the BPVS-14BE front lens using a snap-on action.
EACH MODEL FEATURES:
- Rugged, compact and lightweight
- Superior for CQB tactical engagements
- Extremely versatile: hand-held use, head-mountable, weapon-mountable, photo/video equipment adaptable
- Excellent detection and recognition ranges
- Manual Gain for the finest adjustments to the environment
- Integrated IR illuminator (5mW) for use in extremely low light conditions
- Light overload sensor, that shuts the device off within seconds if accidentally exposed to bright light
- Internal low battery and IR-on indicators
- Waterproof and dustproof
- Up to 40 hours runtime with one AA battery for each monocular
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
In the Box:
• PVS-14BE 1.0x Tactical NV Monocular - 2pcs
• Dual Mounting Bridge - 1pc
• Head Gear with M and S brow pads - 1pc
• J-Arm Mount Adaptor - 1pc
• Rubber Eye Guard - 2pcs
• Sacrificial Filter for Objective Lens - 2pcs
• Demist Shield - 2pcs
• Soft Carrying Case - 1pc
• Shoulder Strap - 1pc
• Neck cord - 2pcs
• Lens Cover - 2pcs
• Lens Tissue - 1pc
• AA batteries - 2pcs
• Instruction manual - 1pc
|Magnification: 1.0 x
|Optical system: 26mmF/1.2
|Image intensifier tube classification: Gen3+ 64-72 lp/mm
|Image intensifier tube s/n ratio: 1:30 or better
|Field of view: 40°
|Focus range: 10 in. to infinity
|Eye relief distance: 1 in
|Exit pupil: 14 mm
|Diopter setting, D +2, -6
|Detection range, approx., 660 yards
|Single NV Monocular overall dimensions, in.: 4.33" x 2.24"x 1.97"
|Single NV Monocular weight w/out headgear and batteries: 11 oz
|Weight of DBMS NV Binocular: 28.2 oz
|Power supply: one AA battery / 1.5V for each monocular
|Estimated battery life w/out IR at room temperature: up to 40 Hrs
|Operating temperature: -59 to +131°F
|Water intrusion Meets MIL-STD-810G environmental test
|Humidity, % up to 98%