Ultra-compact Thermal Clip-On / 3.0x Thermal Spotter with 17 μm pitch, 384x288 resolution 50Hz refresh rate VOx core.
- 4 year manufacturer's warranty
- Compact & lightweight
- Superior for hogs and predator control at medium distances
- Optimal with 2.0x to 8.0x daytime optics
- Can be clipped-on directly on a daytime scope with through-lever adapter (sold separately) or
- Can be clipped on Picatinny rail in front of a daytime scope when equipped with Quick Release Mount & Light Suppressor kit (sold separately) or
- Can be converted to 3.0x magnification handheld Thermal Spotter when coupled with the eye piece (included)
- 4-color switchable palette
- Ability to adjust image on the screen Up-Down and Left-Righ with respect to the daytime optics reticle to achieve dead-on POI precision
- Built-in electronic compass
- Built-in Inclinometer with canting and Uphill / Downhill indicator
- Selectable Auto or Manual thermal core calibration ("NUC")
- High resolution 1024x768 Display
- 4-profile memory for zeroing calibration data allows using the Clip-On across 4 different rifles
- Precise manual front lens focusing mechanism
- Click HERE for COMPLETE SPECIFICATION
IMPORTANT: There are two different mounting concepts for installing a Clip-On on your rifle. The same Clip-On may be installed using different mounting kits, either directly on a daytime scope or on Picatinny rail in front of a daytime scope. No mounting gear is included by default since it is specific to your rifle and/or to your daytime scope. YOU MUST CHOOSE THE CORRECT MOUNTING GEAR WHICH IS RIGHT FOR YOUR RIFLE.
- Click HERE to read about and choose an on-the-scope mounting adapter
- Click HERE to read about and choose a Picatinny Quick Release Mount Kit
You may also choose to purchase both mounting systems to be able to use HOGSTER С Clip-On across several rifles you own, because the Clip-On can remember up to 4 zeroing profiles for different rifles.
NOT SURE WHICH MODEL TO CHOOSE OR CAN'T DECIDE BETWEEN A THERMAL SIGHT OR A THERMAL CLIP-ON?
- Click HERE for helpful information about how to decide between a thermal sight or a thermal Clip-On
- Click HERE for the detailed Thermal Clip-Ons Models Specifications Comparison
Basic Precision thanks Ben with Hunt TXhogs and Brian with Corpe Sus for the amazing videos: